Here you will get to know about the pros and cons of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note. Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is released at a price tag of Rs 11,998. The looks and built quality of this phone is pretty nice. A detailed review will come up later. Let us see how this phone competes with other phones in the same price range like Xiaomi Mi4i, Coolpad Note 3, LeTV 1S.
The Pros and cons of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note are listed as follows :-
1. Fast and accurate fingerprint reader.
2. Good sound quality. With a nice pair of headphones you will enjoy the music.
3. Matte type finish gives a premium feel and a good grip.
4. Expandable storage facility.
5. Stunning 13.97cm (5.5″) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen.
6. For the big 5.5 inch screen there is a big 3300 mAh high-capacity battery.
7. Design wise its good. Simple and sleek.
8. Dolby atmos sound in this smartphone is very loud and clear
9. Abundant RAM along with storage expansion option. 3GB DDR3 RAM with 16GB inbuilt storage space and another 128GB expandable via SD card.
10. Bundled with a fast charger, transparent back cover & screen protector.
1. Presence of lots of bloatwares. There are many unnecessary apps and some of them can’t be removed by a normal user.
2. I always prefer Snapdragon processors (except SD 615) as they outperform the competition having the same clock speed.
3. No back light for capacitive buttons.
4. Camera is not that great. The outputs are fairly average. Considering the price point this is a big turnoff.
5. Non user removable battery.
6. Lags during multitasking.
Technical Specifications of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note
|Display||5.5″ Full HD (1920X1080) at 403ppi, IPS 178° wide-view display, Capacitive 10-point multi-touch|
|Dimensions||3.01″ x 0.36″ x 6.05″|
|OS||Andriod 5.1 with Vibe UI|
|Processor||MediaTek® MT6753 64-bit Octa-core processor|
|GPU||Mali T720-MP3 up to 450MHz|
|RAM||RAM: 3GB LP DDR3|
Rear: 13MP PDAF w/ Dual-color LED flash
Front: 5MP fixed-focus
|SIM||Dual micro SIM|
Dolby Atmos virtual surround sound
Front ported 2X1.5W stereo speakers
WM8281 audio codec
|Memory||16GB eMMC built-in storage, extra 128GB extendable via microSD|
3300mAh (Li-polymer), embedded
Standby time: 265hrs
|Sensors||Gravitation, Proximity, Light, E-Compass|
Head – 0.844 W/kg
Body – 0.711 W/kg