Update Moto G to Android Lolipop in India
If you want to update Moto G to Android Lolipop in India, then follow the simple steps discussed below. The OTA (over the air) update for Moto G first generation as well as second generation rolled out today. The indian motorola devices had Android kitkat pre installed and this OTA update brought some significant changes in the form of Android Lolipop. The new cool mobile OS from google. In Android 5.0 Lollipop Google has made a lot of changes. Both with the user interface as well as the feel, animations, super cool effects, and the size of icons. They are naming the UI as MATERIAL DESIGN. Everything is more simple, bold, easier to understand, and extremely smooth. The contact list looks nicer. The icons look different and good. There is also a nice game given along with the logo animation which can be found at SYSTEM > ABOUT > ANDROID VERSION (press this option 5 times). This game is very simple but damn frustrating and addictive. Overall, the update looks nice and great. This is one of the biggest UI redesigns in recent Android history.
Steps to Update Moto G to Android Lolipop in India
- Connect your phone to internet. Preferably WiFi or 3G.
- Open settings and go to ABOUT PHONE
- You will see the SYSTEM UPDATE option in the list. Click it.
- Wait for sometime and then after the update is downloaded you will get an option INSTALL NOW. Click it and then the update will be applied.
- There will be a reboot and you will see an “optimizing apps” screen. It will take a moment and after it is done you will get the fresh OS in your phone.
Nerds may skip this post. This tutorial is for those who had never done anything like this and are afraid to proceed. Let me assure you that this step is 100% failsafe and unless you are extremely unlucky this will not create any problem. Only problem may arise is due to slow internet connection but like i said its better to use WiFi or 3G for the aforesaid purpose.
If you face any problem while doing this procedure, let me know in comments. All the best.